Eligibility for Membership
The membership of the Society is open to:
- Medical Staff of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Pharmacology, of all
undergraduate and postgraduate Medical Institutes.
- Casualty Medical Officers, Intensive Care Specialists, and Emergency Physicians of all hospitals
- All professionals engaged in the practice of Toxicology
- All Toxicologists working in Laboratories
- All qualified pharmacists
- Members of Medical Profession interested in any branch of Toxicology, although not directly engaged in the
practice of the subject.
The annual membership fee is Rupees 300/- (Individual). For overseas, the annual membership fee is $30.00
Any eligible individual can become a life member and be exempted from payment of all future subscriptions by the payment of lump sum of Rupees 3000/- (Rupees three thousand only). For overseas, the life membership fee is $300.00
Postgraduate students (MSc/PhD/MD) need to pay only Rs.250 / Rs.2500 for Annual/ Life membership. They must enclose a letter attesting to PG status signed by the Head of the Institute concerned.
Preference will be given to those wishing to join as Life member. Total membership is being restricted for the time being to 200.
Note: Publication of scientific papers in the Journal of Indian Society of Toxicology is restricted strictly to registered members of the Society